Support Erowid Center with a $50 Donation
And get a blacklight-inked "Erologo" t-shirt!
Relaxed & Happy
Uva Ursi, Catnip, Passionflower, Skullcap & Peppermint
by Moonie
Citation:   Moonie. "Relaxed & Happy: An Experience with Uva Ursi, Catnip, Passionflower, Skullcap & Peppermint (exp84209)". Erowid.org. Jun 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84209

1 bowl smoked Various (dried)

After reading many experience reports, and doing extensive herb research on my own, I decided to make my own version of the Kinnikinnick I have tried at festivals and PowWows. My husband works nights, so I was alone as usual, and in the mood for experimentation.

I made a mixture of uva ursi (bearberry), catnip, passionflower and some peppermint for flavor. I loaded up, lit up and toked away. All I can say is oh yeah. The mix left me with a relaxed, happy, easy groove. Tasted nice, not too harsh. I was not muzzy and disconnected like some cannabis highs I have experienced, just relaxed and upbeat. I noticed a definite lessening of the normal tensions of the day, enhanced spiritual awareness, and a general feeling of well-being. I will definitely be making and using this mix again.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84209
Published: Jun 12, 2018Views: 1,347
Uvaursi (659), Catnip (68), Passion Flower (121), Skullcap (232) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Alone (16)