Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I'm a Giant Bruise
Sumatriptan
by LadyLovelyLocks
Citation:   LadyLovelyLocks. "I'm a Giant Bruise: An Experience with Sumatriptan (exp84042)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84042

repeated   Sumatriptan

I was on this for a while for migraines. I hated it. I don't remember the dose I was on, but within an hour of taking the pill, my skin would become hypersensitive, like my body was one giant bruise. This would last for hours, until the drug was out of my system. And it did nothing for my migraines - which wound up having their origins in my teeth, explaining why sumitriptan didn't work for me. I eventually stopped taking it.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 84042
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 1,553
Sumatriptan (652) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Unknown Context (20)