New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
To Have or Not
GBL
by judgejon
Citation:   judgejon. "To Have or Not: An Experience with GBL (exp83964)". Erowid.org. Apr 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/83964

3.5 ml oral GBL (leaves)

I personally know of several men and women within my group of fellow GBL takers that have experienced a MAJOR problem with taking this chemical. Ok so now it is 'Illegal' you can't legally have it. All that is doing is driving it underground.

I have been using the chemical for 2 1/2 years. Over that time from the start dose of 2ml I worked up to a new much higher limit which in hindsight was stupid 5.2 ml. This flattened me for 40 minutes. Since that day I now start with a 3.5 ml dose taken in cloudy lemonade to take the awful taste away.

The effects come within 10 to 15 minutes and the effects work for an hour or so. I take a smaller dose and continue on for another hour or so. Bearing in mind my size 6' 2' and 14 stone. I go to bed and sleep well, wake up on the Sunday morning feeling fine. I only do it on a Sat night along with my adorable wife, similar ages. To do it more often wouldn't be what I would want to do. If you ain't got a life, this won't help, recreation use is the only way. No alcohol it doesn't mix well.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 83964
Published: Apr 13, 2016Views: 3,208
GBL (89) : General (1), Various (28)