Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Slowly Building Stimulation
Deprenyl
by Layman Shaman
Citation:   Layman Shaman. "Slowly Building Stimulation: An Experience with Deprenyl (exp8396)". Erowid.org. Aug 17, 2001. erowid.org/exp/8396

Well, I tried deprenyl as a 'smart drug' years ago and I also did it 'recreationally'. Tried it as a smart drug while I was taking some classes and couldn't handle it for that purpose as it overstimulated me and caused insomnia.

I Did the rest of my supply 'recreationally' over the next few years. The effect of deprenyl on me is to make me feel like I'm speeding on crank, but just a little. I mean just a tiny amount I feel like I am nibbling on the old mini-whites. The feeling isn't very strong, but it lasts forever. I builds slowly with daily dosing and lasts a couple days, tapering slowly. I used to use it for camping trips or concerts, situations where I would want a lot of energy for a while but I would be able to use cannabis for sleep.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8396
Published: Aug 17, 2001Views: 29,387
Pharms - Selegeline (228) : General (1), Various (28)