Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Lightheaded and Great Unexplainable Feeling
Carbon Dioxide
by iarukoH
Citation:   iarukoH. "Lightheaded and Great Unexplainable Feeling: An Experience with Carbon Dioxide (exp83908)". Erowid.org. Feb 15, 2011. erowid.org/exp/83908

inhaled Carbon Dioxide (gas)

After reading on another experience where they filled a balloon and breathed in and out of it several times I decided to try a variant where I held the breath as long as possible and blew up a balloon and held it closed then took a few breaths of fresh air. I inhaled it again and then repeated it about 20 times which took about a minute to complete. The balloon saves the mixture of gases while I took in fresh air to not cause brain damage.

The air started getting an acidic tinge to it as some have said that Meduna's Mixture has and the balloon seemed to shrink slightly with each breath. After I was finished with the last breath I exhaled it and noticed my mind was running wild with thoughts. My head right behind my eyes was feeling light and I felt quite sleepy. About 10 minutes after I finished I was still not feeling quite right and my sight is moving and pulsing slightly. I didn't return back to normal until around half an hour later at least. I don't see myself doing this often but the feeling I get feels quite good and if there is a lack of other things I almost always have balloons around to play with if the mood strikes.

[Reported Dose: 20 inhalations]

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 83908
Published: Feb 15, 2011Views: 6,985
Carbon Dioxide (439) : General (1), Alone (16)