Nothing Happened...
Diphenhydramine
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "Nothing Happened...: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp83777)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/83777

600 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

Last night I tried 600 mg of diphenhydramine. After about 90 minutes I began to feel weird, I had difficulty to walk because of ataxia and weakness. I was very tired but I wanted to feel the buzz. I waited and waited and nothing very special happened... Headache, weakness, ataxia, dry mouth... After waiting about 150 minutes I wasn't able to stay awake and the buzz was nothing special. I went to bed.

On all website I read about diphenhydramine it all say that 600 mg is a very high dose so I don't understand why I had no hallucination, no delirium, nothing fun after all.

Today, I'm confused, I have a headache, I feel weak...

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 83777
Published: Jul 14, 2011Views: 1,631
Diphenhydramine (109) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)