Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We take Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Life's Consumption
Suboxone & Heroin
by DJB
Citation:   DJB . "Life's Consumption: An Experience with Suboxone & Heroin (exp83543)". Erowid.org. Feb 14, 2019. erowid.org/exp/83543

repeated IV Heroin (daily)

Staring from high school my increasing use of oxycontin had gotten to the point where it was not enough anymore. Eventually turning to heroin.

Started out by snorting a few bags here and there. Long story short eventually I had began using it intravenously. Being sick and scrambling for money everyday robbing my own family and doing whatever it took just went too far. Starting moving heavy weight by help from a friend and eventually I hit it off. By then I was making it big and started shooting anywhere from 4 to 5 bundles a day for a year. I had no control over anything I was emotionless, did not care about anything but the drug and money.
I was emotionless, did not care about anything but the drug and money.
Ended up in numerous detoxes and insurance would not cover and 30 day programs. Of course there were many relapses which finally resulted in being prescribed suboxone.

My whole life was ruined because of this drug, family, friends, girlfriend, etc. . . Defiantly one of the most dangerous drugs out there. For anyone struggling you must save yourself the misery and help yourself. Suboxone has saved my life and there is hope for those in need. For anyone on this path end it now and anyone in it already please save yourself and get out while you can.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 83543
Published: Feb 14, 2019Views: 295
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265), Heroin (27) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)