Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
I Like This Synergy
Tianeptine (Stablon) & Codeine
by anonymous23
Citation:   anonymous23. "I Like This Synergy: An Experience with Tianeptine (Stablon) & Codeine (exp83405)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2015. erowid.org/exp/83405

150 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)
  37.5 mg oral Pharms - Tianeptine (pill / tablet)

I would like to say a few words about this substance since Iíve been using it for quite a while.

Iíve used Tianeptine therapeutically and recreationally. Iíve been taking it 50-75 mg daily to treat depression and anxiety for 3 weeks now, and 37.5 mg chewed at once if I use it to get high. As for depression- it helps, a lot. It relieves social anxiety too, and general anxiety also. Unfortunately it does not give me motivation like amphetamines+alcohol (which destroys my depression, anxiety, social anxiety and gives me motivation and empathy towards everybody).

By itself it is not very euphoric and fun when used recreationally, but Iíve found one thing that goes sooo well with it Ė codeine. I have tried codeine by itself up to 300 mg. And the result wasnít very good. When I combine 150 mg codeine with 37.5 mg of tianeptine the synergy is amazing! If I throw 3 bottles of beer in, the high becomes so wonderful that even my unaddicting personality struggles to overcome the temptation of using this every day. Now there could be some scientific explanation to this- tianeptine is sometimes used (IV in very high doses) to substitute heroin. But shooting up with this stuff could make your limps rot off, because it does not fully dissolve in water and could clot your blood vessels if used IV. If used orally it is safe. So have fun, be safe and enjoy.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 83405
Published: Dec 14, 2015Views: 6,010
Pharms - Tianeptine (466), Codeine (14) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)