Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
I Enjoyed the Pickle
Miracle Berry
by bigmac
Citation:   bigmac. "I Enjoyed the Pickle: An Experience with Miracle Berry (exp83313)". Erowid.org. Aug 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/83313

1 tablet oral Miracle Berry (pill / tablet)

Late in 2009 me and 4 freinds were on a holiday at the beach and our mates bought us some miracle fruit tablets whitch we were all eger to try, one night after buying lemons and other things to try we each coated our mouths with a small pink tablet that tasted like cardboard after about 5 minutes I had finished the tablet and ran for the lemons which tasted as sweet a sugar they were really nice to eat, we had not eaten that night so we took a walk to mc donalds and I orderd a cheese burger I took out the pickle because I think they are foul, my mate told me to eat it and it was the best thing I've ever eaten it was sweet as hell and a tiny bit sour and was actually edible.

This was a fun experiance the effects wore off after 40 min

Peace out.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 83313
Published: Aug 22, 2018Views: 245
Miracle Berry (425) : General (1), First Times (2), Various (28)