Rit Rox
Methylphenidate
by A Henderson
Citation:   A Henderson. "Rit Rox: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp83301)". Erowid.org. Jan 16, 2010. erowid.org/exp/83301

repeated IV Pharms - Methylphenidate (ground / crushed)

[Erowid Note: Intravenous (IV) injection of crushed pills/tablets can be very dangerous due to unknown substances, binders, and fillers present. Any substance injected directly into the blood stream should be very pure. Clean needles and medically appropriate techniques should be used to avoid serious injury or death.]

I have been an IV user for a long time, maybe 3years. I have tried almost every drug there is, Ritalin, Morphine, Methadone, Methamphetamine, Benzopiperazine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates.

Good Things:
Ritalin is defnitely one of my personal faves. Of all the drugs I have tried, ritalin is one of the best maybe second to methamphetamine. After it is administered through a syringe and needle in the vein it puts me on an intense rush but after about 10-15mins it wears off a bit and I start clenching my jaw. I usually spend the rest of the night doing random things to pass the time. And I go to sleep the next day, and wake up feeling allryt but generally pretty shit.

Bad Things:
It makes me stay up for a very long time sometimes days.
Fast Heart Rate
Dialated Pupils (really obviously wasted eyes)
Random Behavior

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 83301
Published: Jan 16, 2010Views: 8,167
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : Not Applicable (38), Retrospective / Summary (11)