Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Good for the Price
Tapentadol (Nucynta)
by GreenLikeAD's
Citation:   GreenLikeAD's. "Good for the Price: An Experience with Tapentadol (Nucynta) (exp83266)". Erowid.org. Jan 12, 2010. erowid.org/exp/83266

repeated   Tapentadol (pill / tablet)

I have recently been getting Nucynta both 75mg and 50mg. It is compared to vicodin but alot stronger. I usually have to take about 40mg of oc to get a big nod til I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I only have to take two 75mg pills to get messed up which is good because I only pay 1 dollar a piece. Gives me a good sense of well being and takes care of my opiate cravings for up to 8 hours.

The main thing I like about these besides the price is that I can stop taking them without having wd if any wd it is very small compared to the others - oc, vicodin, morphine.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 83266
Published: Jan 12, 2010Views: 33,347
Tapentadol (495) : Not Applicable (38), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)