New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
I Still Feel a Bit Sick
Tobacco
by Toldy
Citation:   Toldy. "I Still Feel a Bit Sick: An Experience with Tobacco (exp83185)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2011. erowid.org/exp/83185

1 cig. oral Tobacco - Cigarettes (tea)

I have smoked before, only a few times, however after seeing many many commercials about how smoking ruins your lungs, I decided to try to make it into a tea, I used two light cigarettes for making the, and a tea bag.

I thought this would be enjoyable, however the reality was, after taking half of the tea, which I assume would be only one cigarette's worth. I experienced nausea, and some dizzyness, as well as slightly faster heartbeat. Afterwards about half an hour passed, I decided to remove some of the toxin, by using ipecac.

This worked quite well, but even after four hours have passed, I still feel a bit sick. I also researched on the internet, nicotine tea can be made easily, however you receive much more nicotine then smoking and it can be deadly. So even if you decide to try it, do not put in more then half of a cigarette, and do not drink more then three tablespoons. If there is no effect, pour the rest of the tea down the sink. It is not as harmless as a tiny cigarette. Not even close.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 83185
Published: Aug 29, 2011Views: 7,383
Tobacco (47) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Alone (16)