More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
Very Strong Stuff
Oxymorphone
by C-town Junkster
Citation:   C-town Junkster. "Very Strong Stuff: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp83141)". Erowid.org. Jul 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/83141

insufflated Pharms - Oxymorphone (ground / crushed)

The first time I tried Opana I was pretty deep in the opiate game doing 1-2 oxy 80s a day for a few months. I got what I thought at the time was a 30mg pill, but knowing that they only make 5 10 20 and 40, it was probably 20mg. I ended up snorting the whole pill at once. It took about 30 minutes to get the full effect. I can recall looking at my laptop, putting my head down only to blackout for a few minutes, to waking up thing wow this stuff is strong. Since then I've dabbled a bit with the 40mg pills, never have I done a full 40mg at once though because its not necessary. Opana is by far the strongest pain pill available. I did however notice a headache the day following the use of opana.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 83141
Published: Jul 21, 2018Views: 416
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : General (1), First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)