Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
The End and The Beginning
Salvia divinorum (extract), Beer & Codeine
by Rich
Citation:   Rich. "The End and The Beginning: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (extract), Beer & Codeine (exp82891)". Erowid.org. Nov 30, 2017. erowid.org/exp/82891

repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
    repeated sublingual Codeine
  1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

[Erowid Note: Because opiate use can lead to significant tolerance (requiring higher doses for the same effects), the dose used by a first time user is significantly smaller than that used by a regular user. It can be extremely dangerous to choose ones dose on the basis of the amount taken by someone else. Overdoses of opiates can be fatal.]

I had done 7 tablets of Codeine 3 during the course of the day. All allowed to dissolve under my tongue. I have had about 12 beers (12 oz Buds).

I decided, to smoke a tiny amount of salvia 35x since I was not feeling either drunk or high. I have a serious tolerance for both alcohol and opiates. I thought that maybe smoking salvia, which I heard was an opiate receptor agonist might be interesting. Oh yeah, may you live in 'interesting' times.

I smoked the hit in a brass pipe (two Matchheads of leaf 35X) and carefully put it away and held the smoke in for the recommended 30 count.

Then I went away. I was in a bright fractal environment swirls among swirls. All orange with blues and greens. I recall understanding that this was real. The only real. I was not afraid. I didn't mind. (I thought.) There was a roaring behind me, but I knew that was alright. I was ready to be there forever.
I was ready to be there forever.
I wanted to see the middle of the fractal universe that I knew was the beginning and end of real.

I heard a voice. I was shoved up against a huge block to my thoughts. As I came down my girlfriend was there. She was REALLY pissed off at me. When she thought I was coherent she started to yell at me. What did you say that for. Why did you do that without telling me? I begged her to tell me what I had said or done. BTW, she was in bed asleep.

She said that I called for her help and then said that 'It's all not real.' Hell, maybe it isn't. But now it is.

I'll be doing this again, just not tonite.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82891
Published: Nov 30, 2017Views: 723
Salvia divinorum (44) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)