Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 +, support accurate drug info, and get a
beautiful Huichol yarn painting, made by local artists in Mexico.
They're fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
Psychadelic Bliss
Controlled Breathing
by thecannabisguru
Citation:   thecannabisguru. "Psychadelic Bliss: An Experience with Controlled Breathing (exp82881)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2019. erowid.org/exp/82881

I have experimented with a technique of moving and breathing that helps me get very far out into the cosmos. I lay down for a few minutes then stand up very quickly and inhale as much air into my lungs as fast as I can do it. I then proceed to hold my breath and get very light headed. Sometimes the experience stops here but on quite a few occasions it becomes a much deeper experience. I have total ego loss and often fall down. A recurring theme while I am in this egoless stage is to think of my parents and feel very, very dissapointed in myself for doing something wrong. However, when I come back I am never sure exactly what this something is. It is very confusing to come out of this egoless state as I am quickly regaining all of the knowledge in my brain that I lost just shortly before. I also often have strange hallucinations while I am coming back. Once I even saw fairies floating around for a few seconds. This whole experience lasts no longer than a minute
This whole experience lasts no longer than a minute
and after the main experience I feel very stoned for a couple of minutes and this is very enjoyable.

Once I fell and broke a table and got my family very scared. I was told by the doctor that this was the cause of quick blood pressure change. (By the way I didnt tell him I did this on purpose!) I think that this is an intense psychadelic experience although no substance is involved and it is short lasting.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82881
Published: May 7, 2019Views: 564
Breathing (470) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)