Two-year Retrospective of Tea and Syrup
DXM, Poppy Tea & Loperamide
by Torrence
Citation:   Torrence. "Two-year Retrospective of Tea and Syrup: An Experience with DXM, Poppy Tea & Loperamide (exp82867)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2016. erowid.org/exp/82867

Poppies - Opium (tea)
  708 mg oral DXM (liquid)

Mindset and Setting- Diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Take Klonopin once a night and 40 mg of Prozac for depression once daily. Prozac helps and Klonopin helps with sleep. Pretty well health 165 pounds, 5 foot 9 inches.

Been using opiates mainly (Poppy seed tea, poppy tea and any other opiates I can get my hands on.) Preparations for poppy pod tea include empty seeds from the pods, grind the pods with or with out the stems, take the powder, then soak it in water for about 5 minutes. It doesnít really matter orange juice is my favorite, takes away the bitterness a bit. Then I strain through an ankle sock, keep liquid. Preparations for Poppy Seed tea I need about half pound or less. Of course use your brain for your own tolerance. Soak in a plastic rectangular juice container, should be 2 quarts of juice in the bottle. Empty the juice, or keep it but empty out first. Fill the container with the seeds until about 2 inches above of water is above seeds. Let them soak about 7 to 10 minutes otherwise seeds will swell up and will be harder to get the liquid out. Putting ankle sock TIGHT over juice bottle then squeezing as much as possible out. Could do a second rinse with half as much liquid but won't be very strong. I drink half then the rest if I donít feel it much. Bitterness and smell usually determines potency. I did this for 1 year and a half every other day and the effects were incredible. Of course the more I do the more tolerance I get but it helps with work, pain, and emotional problems big time.

I have been using DXM very extensively for 2 years; about 708 mg trips every 2 or 3 days.
No noticeable brain damage after it wears off but during is a different story. (I stay away from that CCC skittle stuff. By the way DXM induces very well opiate trips after I come down off the effects mentally. I usually enjoy my DXM trips in a low-lit bedroom with very little distractions, besides mellow music for the beginning of the trip then upbeat music for the resulting trip for exercise. I donít know what it is but DXM makes pushups feel like nothing and I get a good burn. I gained 15 pounds of muscle and fat by using the cough syrup as well with Prozac to enhance the trip and get high carbohydrates from all the sugar in the syrup. Overall DXM has given me 3 seizures. One of them was from the CCCís and the other two were just regular syrup. DXM doesnít feel like it does the first 200 times anyway.

Whoever said diarrhea medicine (loperamide) can't and won't get you high is full of shit. If I take 50 2 mg pills I will definitely feel that slight opiate feeling. Not as much euphoria but all pain is gone and everything else. I know its effective because I have withdrawn off of it quite a few times.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82867
Published: May 4, 2016Views: 2,891
DXM (22), Poppies - Opium (43) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Depression (15), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)