Causing False Positive for PCP
DXM & Drug Testing
by Jason
Citation:   Jason. "Causing False Positive for PCP: An Experience with DXM & Drug Testing (exp82821)". Erowid.org. Dec 17, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82821

480 mg   DXM

Oddly enough I had just had the whole DXM causes false positives for PCP conversation with a friend of mine who was going to take a drug test. I told him I had never experienced this and I am a regular DXM user (daily). I went with him to take his test and wouldn't you know when he came out he had tested positive for PCP. I was blown away. I guess it just depends on how much you have in your system when you take the test. Personally I have taken tests for probation while on DXM with no problems, but I guess this really does happen.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82821
Published: Dec 17, 2009Views: 8,564
Drug Testing (59), DXM (22) : Second Hand Report (42), General (1), Not Applicable (38)