responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Disassociating, Intense, Unpleasurable
Salvia divinorum
by Euslace Nodd
Citation:   Euslace Nodd. "Disassociating, Intense, Unpleasurable: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp82788)". Erowid.org. Jul 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82788

3 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (leaves)

Salvia is mindblowing. I remember writing it off as bunk herbal crap before trying it. This is the only drug in which I had believed in my hallucinations. I started to think that the characters in some book I was reading, were in my house, and decided to look for them. I wandered around the empty house for many minutes laughing at nothing. Wore off in about fifteen minutes, thank God.

It was not fun for me. I felt very disassociated and confused. Intense hallucinations. Uncontrollable laughter. Not in control of myself. Good thing no one was home. Three hits knocked me on my ass. Some people LOVE this crap. For me it was not pleausrable in the least. I hate hallucinating.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82788
Published: Jul 21, 2018Views: 931
Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), Bad Trips (6), Difficult Experiences (5), General (1)