Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Not Dissimilar to Cocaine
Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by RDS
Citation:   RDS. "Not Dissimilar to Cocaine: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp82758)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82758

150 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)

I was prescribed Wellbutrin for major depression about two weeks ago. Despite the many negative reports I've read about snorting it, I thought I'd give it a try. I removed the coating off one of my SR 150mg tabs and crushed it into a fine powder. It burns, but nothing too bad, and its quickly numbed (local anesthetic effect). It leaves me with a high not that dissimilar to cocaine, but with slightly less euphoria. I personally enjoy it, but don't do it too often due to the fact I don't want to build up a huger tolerance. Just wanted to pitch in my two cents.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82758
Published: Dec 14, 2009Views: 13,355
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)