Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Woke Up From One Dream After Another
Calea zacatechichi & DMT
by Neptune
Citation:   Neptune. "Woke Up From One Dream After Another: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi & DMT (exp82680)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82680

2 g smoked Calea zacatechichi (plant material)
  T+ 0:00 5 g oral Calea zacatechichi (tea)
  T+ 1:00 45 mg smoked DMT

Started out smoking 2 grams of the dream herb followed by ingestion of 5 grams in tea. I waited one hour after ingestion to load the spice pipe with freshly washed and dried spice. Burnt most of the spice up.

The experience was way more intense than I expected, colors were brighter and there were more of them than I have ever experienced on other trips. The whole trip lasted two hours, the first hour very intense the second far less, only visuals came with the lights off.

Went to sleep soon after only to wake up from numerous dreams at least I thought I woke up, but each time I awoke it was just to another dream state. Crazy dreams really bad nightmares with disturbing bloody images. I was lucid to the point, I knew I was dreaming, but was afraid I would never wake up. Will try again soon.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82680
Published: Dec 14, 2009Views: 9,618
DMT (18), Calea zacatechichi (97), Dreams (85) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)