Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
The Costant Vomiting Was Horrible
Oxymorphone
by Durfballs
Citation:   Durfballs. "The Costant Vomiting Was Horrible: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp82644)". Erowid.org. Aug 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82644

40 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxymorphone (ground / crushed)

[Erowid Note: Because opiate use can lead to significant tolerance (requiring higher doses for the same effects), the dose used by a first time user is significantly smaller than that used by a regular user. It can be extremely dangerous to choose ones dose on the basis of the amount taken by someone else. Overdoses of opiates can be fatal.]

Opana 40 mg

Ok I got an opana 40 from my friend and figured what the fuck let's snort the whole pill you know cuz I was used to percs and vics and zannys. So I crushed it up and snorted the whole pill. It didn't burn or taste bad and within 10 minutes I was totally fucked. It felt like an oc high but much stronger and it was my first time doing opanas. I threw up 5 or 6 times and then felt better. It was the most intense high I have ever had. The costant vomiting was horrible. Loved the high though

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82644
Published: Aug 2, 2018Views: 254
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)