Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Adds Flavor, Slight Sedation
Lavandula (Lavender) & Tobacco
by C-Money
Citation:   C-Money. "Adds Flavor, Slight Sedation: An Experience with Lavandula (Lavender) & Tobacco (exp82520)". Erowid.org. Dec 2, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82520

repeated smoked Lavandula spp. (flowers)
    repeated smoked Tobacco (plant material)

Recently, my friend introduced me to rolling tobacco which I have grown to love. He puts lavender or a dash of cinnamon into his rolled cigarettes. I decided to try it myself.

I would either put a stalk of it into the pouch for the smell to rub off onto the tobacco, or place a small amount of flowers directly into the pouch.

I don't notice a difference in the buzz, but I do notice a pleasent taste difference and slight sedative effects that may be placebo.

I do enjoy adding lavander flavor to my tobacco.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82520
Published: Dec 2, 2009Views: 8,066
Lavandula spp. (461) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)