Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Third Capful Put Me Over the Edge
GHB & Cocaine
by suedehead
Citation:   suedehead. "Third Capful Put Me Over the Edge: An Experience with GHB & Cocaine (exp8239)". Erowid.org. May 26, 2004. erowid.org/exp/8239

1 cap oral GHB (liquid)
  T+ 0:20 1 cap oral GHB (liquid)
  T+ 0:20 1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:45 1 cap oral GHB (liquid)

I am allergic to alcohol so I was always curious about GHB because I read that it gives similar effects (losing motor skills, and feeling belligerent). A guy I knew had a couple ounces of it in a clear liquid and he didn't want to try it so he gave it to me.

I went home and read up on it and started out with a capful. It tasted salty and terrible. It felt like it absorbed into my body before it even reached my stomach and it felt like what I imagine drinking bleach would feel like. In 15 or 20 minutes, a warm feeling of euphoria washed over me. I just wanted to smile and I felt kind of woozy and my body felt all loose and lost a bit of motor skills. I took a second capful about 25 minutes later and the effects were intensified. I felt great. I felt a bit belligerent in a good way and definitely it lowered my inhibitions.

After the second cap, I did one line of cocaine after reading reports that it was quite enjoyable. I decided to only do one line because I didn't want to over-do it. The synergy was amazing. It was definitely one of the better drug combinations I've ever felt. I felt on top of the world. The feeling I had from the mix of cocaine and GHB is what I would imagine heroin feels like but I wouldn't know because I've never done heroin.

Twenty-five minutes later I did a third capful. This is the capful that put me over the edge. I shouldn't have done it. My advice to people trying GHB is: If you feel good, then leave it alone and let yourself feel good. I felt great, and I thought a little more would make me feel even greater. Not so. With GHB, one capful can intensify it exponentially. I didn't get really sick or go into convulsions or anything like that, but the third capful made me feel nauseous and it basically knocked my ass out. It brought on a powerful fatigue, and while I wanted to stay up and have fun, it was so intense that all I wanted to do was lie down and fall asleep. This is NOT the kind of sleepiness I can fight off. I'm lucky I was at home and not at a party, because if I was at a party, I would have fallen asleep right then and there.

Overall, I had a lot of fun until the third capful. I like GHB, however I can't stress enough that you be careful and don't overdo it. Also, I mixed coke with it but I don't recomend it. Mixing uppers and downers is hard on your body.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 8239
Published: May 26, 2004Views: 59,350
Cocaine (13), GHB (25) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), First Times (2)