Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 +, support accurate drug info, and get a
beautiful Huichol yarn painting, made by local artists in Mexico.
They're fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
An Unexpected Roadblock
LSD, 2C-E, Cannabis & Paroxetine
by carly sue
Citation:   carly sue. "An Unexpected Roadblock: An Experience with LSD, 2C-E, Cannabis & Paroxetine (exp81676)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2021. erowid.org/exp/81676

60 mg oral Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)
  T+ 0:00 1 hit oral LSD
  T+ 3:30 30 mg oral 2C-E
  T+ 0:00 4 bowls smoked Cannabis

My boyfriend, my friend and I decided to take an acid trip a few days ago. I'm on Paxil (Paroxetine) for a research study, but a quick search didn't find any problems with the two interacting. My friend brought over 3 hits, along with 3 2C-E and some weed.

We all took the acid at 5:30 or so, and by 7:30 both of them were starting some visuals and getting noticeably more giggly. By the time 9 rolls around I'm still not feeling much, just a little more impulsive. My boyfriend and I both popped the 2C-E, and before long his visuals were setting off even more and he was clearly tripping, while my friend was well on his way. At 10 or so they decide to go for a walk downtown, and I decide to stay home and call a friend. Within a few minutes of talking to my other friend on the phone, slight nausea is setting in and I can feel my mood changing. I got off the phone in a hurry and ran to the bathroom, puking up the contents of my dinner. I then called my two trip buddies to tell them to come home, just in case this was a bad reaction. I am unable to stop myself from crying, but I do not feel that scared or upset. Oh, and I've had a cold this whole time! So I'm rubbing my nose raw.

They got home shortly and after this, the trip is becoming increasingly strong, and I was able to stop my head from leaking (that's what I said, at least) once we were finally able to purchase some weed. Conversation between the three of us became stifled and sort of awkward, and it seems like we keep going around in circles repeating the same pattern over and over. We were up until about 5, then we finally were able to fall asleep.

I don't know how much of the trip I finally felt was acid or 2C-E but the Paxil definitely decreased my trip noticeably, normally I'm the first to go and I don't trip often. The visuals from the 2C-E continuing, though it lessened, until we fell asleep.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81676
Published: Mar 1, 2021Views: 153
LSD (2), 2C-E (137) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)