Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Little Recreational Potential
Zopiclone
by big ears
Citation:   big ears. "Little Recreational Potential: An Experience with Zopiclone (exp81625)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/81625

15 mg oral Pharms - Zopiclone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:54 7.5 mg oral Pharms - Zopiclone (pill / tablet)

I have been prescribed Zopiclone (1x7.5mg) for insomnia for several years now and my doctor has suggested that I try to come off it. In fact each repeat prescription I have had has come with a note advising me to try and do without. Three weeks ago I finally managed to do this and as a result I have a box of the stuff lying around with no use for it.

I had heard somewhere that Zopiclone is sometimes used by heroin addicts when they canít get anything else and so thought that it would have some kind of recreational potential. So, the other day, I took two 7.5mg pills. I was expecting something along the lines of a benzodiazapine, like Valium, as I understand that these drugs work on the same receptor.

After about 30-40 minutes I noticed slight effects, I was feeling pleasantly relaxed. At T+54 minutes I took a third 7.5mg pill. After another hour I decided to end the experiment and not take any more. I was a little groggy, and not in a very interesting way, it was not nearly as pleasant as Valium. Overall I was disappointed and will not be doing it again.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81625
Published: Oct 16, 2018Views: 952
Pharms - Zopiclone (272) : Medical Use (47), General (1), Alone (16)