Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Choose from mescaline, DMT, caffeine, serotonin, MDMA,
tryptamine, nitrous oxide, THC, or psilocybin)
Chilled, Happy, Relaxed And Nice
4-Methylmethcathinone
by PharmPhan
Citation:   PharmPhan. "Chilled, Happy, Relaxed And Nice: An Experience with 4-Methylmethcathinone (exp81290)". Erowid.org. Jan 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/81290

oral 4-Methylmethcathinone (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: Two samples of powder (even of the same chemical) with equivalent volumes won't necessarily weigh the same. For this reason, eyeballing is an inaccurate and potentially dangerous method of measuring, particularly for substances that are active in very small amounts. See this article on The Importance of Measured Doses.]

I bought a gram off the internet of this stuff, I tried snorting a tiny bit of it and it really burns and tastes fowl. Tried rubbing a bit on my gums and didn't really do much so I did a bit of research online and decided to digest it. So I emptied some of my medication capsules (I take 80mg of prozac) and filled 3 empty capsules with it and swallowed it on an empty stomach.I'm not sure how much in mg this would be, defo less than half the gram though.

At fist I felt really chilled and happy and just relaxed and nice, kind of light and heavy at the same time. It kicked in after a goood half hour. That was 5 hours ago.....I thought it would wear off but now I've got the stimulant part of it and I feel wide awake and I haven't eaten all day because I haven't felt hungry. So its nice and mellow and happy at first and then kicks in.my heart feels fluttery and I cant really concentrate for long but for 12 a gram this stuff is great and I would definitely take more. I'm not sure I could get away with acting sober in front of people though, so might just be for the odd occasion.this is my first experience post so I hope its ok :)

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81290
Published: Jan 7, 2018Views: 187
4-Methylmethcathinone (458) : General (1), Alone (16)