Withdrawal and Beyond
Heroin & Various (for withdrawal)
by me
Citation:   me. "Withdrawal and Beyond: An Experience with Heroin & Various (for withdrawal) (exp81147)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2011. erowid.org/exp/81147

Heroin
      Mucuna pruriens
      Alcohol
      Pharms - Topiramate
      Pharms - Pregabalin
      Pharms - Buprenorphine

When I mix mucana purienes ['8 caps'] and alcohol it creates a warm opiate like experience (complete with itch and euphoria). This is something I have come across randomly, while going through heroin withdrawal and beyond. I went through a semester of college right after quitting heroin, detox was three days of suboxen, and it was hell and it was winter. After getting through the worst I was always cold so I ordered mucuna pruriens. Trust me, no tolerance matters...

Topamax helps me forget how it felt to be high plus it calms all the electricity in my mind... after quitting that goes wild.

Lyrica or related medicines: they feel great, I mean like X plus they actually make my mind feel like its high, but not my body and no nods...

Anyway... if you want to quit, well most people say they can never get back on the horse. I have. I used once again and I hated it after years of use I hated it, it scared me made me feel stupid... trust me get yourself back in the game good luck

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 81147
Published: Jun 28, 2011Views: 14,684
Mucuna pruriens (376), Heroin (27) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)