New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art!
Donate $30 or more & get a piece of displayable blotter art,
some signed and limited edition. They make great framable gifts!
Six Month Later
Salvia divinorum
by Mark
Citation:   Mark. "Six Month Later: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp81007)". Erowid.org. Apr 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/81007

repeated smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

Last year after reading that salvia divinorum has no negative health effects and that it will actually make you feel more connected with the universe, with excitement I decided to buy some 15x from online website (there are many out there). After it arrived I waited few week for the right day to smoke.

The first time it was right after fishing. I had a couple hits....this made the world look like it was made from rubber.

Week later I decided to go for it all the way. I had many hits till the vision became to a point that I melted with floor and furniture and it was so overwhelming, to a point that I knew that I died and saw my friends from above then I can't remember the rest. Finally I recognized the room and came back. Every muscle was hurting and especially my head on the left side.

As days went by my head was in pain sometimes. Six month later I started experiencing muscle twitches, all kinds of migraines that I never had, losing short term memory, cold feet, heart palpitation... List go on. I feel like I am dieing.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 81007
Published: Apr 26, 2018Views: 1,682
Salvia divinorum (44) : Unknown Context (20), Post Trip Problems (8), Health Problems (27)