Relaxed Sensation
Catnip
by Alexander
Citation:   Alexander. "Relaxed Sensation: An Experience with Catnip (exp80911)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/80911

3 bowls smoked Catnip
  4 glasses oral Catnip (tea)

It was Sunday morning and I had just gotten home from a rave the night before. I had taken ecstasy at the rave and had just started to come down. Since I had no weed, I decided to try catnip, since I heard it was kind of similar to weed. I started making some tea, and then went outside and packed 3 bowls. About 5 min after smoking I felt very relaxed and calm. It wasn’t anything as strong as weed but it was a great fix for coming down off of E. Around 10 min later the tea was ready. During a 30 min time period I had 4 glasses of the tea. The tea was actually quite stronger then smoking, I felt. Although it took a little longer for it to kick in. The “high”, relaxed sensation lasted for about 45-1h.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 80911
Published: Jun 25, 2018Views: 825
Catnip (68) : General (1), First Times (2), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Alone (16)