Getting Back to It After a Bad Experience
LSD
by ryan
Citation:   ryan. "Getting Back to It After a Bad Experience: An Experience with LSD (exp80846)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/80846

2 hits oral LSD

Around three months ago I was at a large music festival in TN and experienced a bad trip on 3 hits of very excellent quality LSD. I was well experienced in LSD, DMT, Mushrooms, and various research chemicals prior to the trip I had. After the trip though, I could never look at psychedelics in the same light I had before the trip. To be honest the overwhelming fear of having a bad trip all over again made me want to never touch a psychedelic again in my life.

For the next couple of months I felt an emptiness in me, I knew if I were to come across LSD again I would have to make amends with the chemical and would have to see where my mind could go.

Finally after three long months I received a text message saying, 'lucy's in town, call if you want to go to her art show.' Of course I wanted to go to her art show, so obtained 4 hits, selling two to one of my friends who always bugs the shit out of me for some L and saving two for myself.

Today, the morning of Wednesday, August 26th I finally got over my fear of LSD and popped the two hits into my mouth and embarked on a very strange, but mentally refreshing trip. The quality of the acid was a little bit weak, but was definitely made up by the cleanliness of the material.

The reason I'm writing this is to document my realization that even though I had a bad trip on LSD, I did not need to be afraid of it. I needed to accept the fact that a bad trip can happen. I have come out a drastically changed person with a new perspective on my life, which is why I trip in the first place, new perspectives.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80846
Published: Sep 6, 2018Views: 731
LSD (2) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)