Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Can Be Very Addictive
Modafinil (Provigil)
by DoggyB23
Citation:   DoggyB23. "Can Be Very Addictive: An Experience with Modafinil (Provigil) (exp80778)". Erowid.org. Aug 23, 2009. erowid.org/exp/80778

repeated   Modafinil

For certain people I believe that Provigil is or can be addictive. Both physically and mentally. I started in 2005 on around 200 mg for jet lag and I had to go to detox last year to get off of it. The increase always happens. When I take Provigil I do get a 'rush' similar to that of cocaine but much less instense. In the past I stole a prescription to get more. There are times in the past that when I just stopped using it. I have cravings for about 3 days and I was very unmotivated for about the same. This to me sounds like addiction and I think people should know that this is a possibility.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80778
Published: Aug 23, 2009Views: 16,065
Modafinil (217) : Not Applicable (38), Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11)