Flammable Mushrooms
Mushrooms (smoked) & LSD
by Catharsis
Citation:   Catharsis. "Flammable Mushrooms: An Experience with Mushrooms (smoked) & LSD (exp8060)". Erowid.org. Jul 13, 2001. erowid.org/exp/8060

3 hits oral LSD
  T+ 2:00 1 bowl smoked Mushrooms (dried)

Around 2 hours after my initial doses of LSD, me and about 6 friends were wandering around and having a night on the town. One of our friends had recently been arrested for trafficing mushrooms and one of my friends made a comment that he had the probably last remaining mushrooms to ever be recieved from our now incarserated friend. As a fun little ritualistic sort of deal we decided to smoke the remaining gram of mushrooms. It turned out to be only 3 of us out of the 6 smoking them. All I remember was taking a rather absurdly long pull, closing my eyes, seeing an intense interplay of pattern and lights on my eyelids while nurturing the harsh smoke down my tired throat. And wondering why on earth I had never tried that before. The LSD was not even really a factor. I had no visuals all evening until that point after countless joints.

I have a friend who smokes mushrooms regularly and I can confess to the fact that smoking mushrooms did have an effect on me.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8060
Published: Jul 13, 2001Views: 8,164
Mushrooms (39) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)