Made the Spins a Good Feeling
Tobacco
by barsalou
Citation:   barsalou. "Made the Spins a Good Feeling: An Experience with Tobacco (exp80478)". Erowid.org. May 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/80478

smoked Tobacco

Tobacco 'High'

Ok sometimes if I am bored or out of bud I will take out my tobacco pipe and some bugler rolling tobacco. I put some tobacco in the pipe. I inhale deeply as if it were herb and then I get the spins. I don't know if other people do it, but I do that instead of ever smoking cigarettes anymore because I don't need them if I do that. I have actually made the spins a good feeling, now if I drink and smoke and get the spins it feels good because I am used to that feeling.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 80478
Published: May 14, 2018Views: 247
Tobacco (47) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)