Nasty Taste!
Flurazepam
by AJeezy
Citation:   AJeezy. "Nasty Taste!: An Experience with Flurazepam (exp80101)". Erowid.org. Jul 19, 2009. erowid.org/exp/80101

repeated   Pharms - Flurazepam

I have taken flurazepam on multiple occasions, one thing they all had in common was the drug left a nasty taste in my mouth for a day after taking it. It was the least euphoric and the worst curer of anxiety of all the benzos I've taken. But I think that is because it lasts so long I don't notice the 'peak' as I do with xanax. It kept me from withdrawaling, but didn't help any anxiety or help me sleep. The most I ever took was 3 30mg capsules, it just didn't touch me - probably because I was used to popping 3 bars a day. It is used for sleeping, but I never really got tired. Throughout my use with the drug I tried oral, shooting, and snorting and nothing gave me the benzo relief I was used to. But the thing I remember the most about it is that always left bad tastes in my mouth.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 80101
Published: Jul 19, 2009Views: 12,670
Pharms - Flurazepam (403) : Not Applicable (38), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)