More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
Not For Outside the House
Triazolam (Halcion) & Alcohol
by Ajeezy
Citation:   Ajeezy. "Not For Outside the House: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion) & Alcohol (exp80099)". Erowid.org. Jul 19, 2009. erowid.org/exp/80099

1 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)
  8 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

I was having a lonely depressing night so I took four .25 halcions. Then finally my neighbor wanted to chill. I felt very benzo'd on the way to his house. Then we got a bottle of jack (all of that I didn't remember). Me and his continued to drink my memory of that is shady from the first shot, but after the bottle was gone, I remember trying to gather my stuff. I was falling all over the place with a memory that was blacking out. I asked to spend the night I was so tired and had no coordination. I can't remember walking home but I did succesfully. The halcion killed my memory and made me very loopy despite my very high benzo tolerence. Halcion should only be used for sleep I never took outside my house again. It's very strong short acting benzo use as prescribed.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 80099
Published: Jul 19, 2009Views: 11,574
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : Combinations (3), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)