Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Everything was Sparkley
2C-T-7 & Cannabis
by VeganFreebase
Citation:   VeganFreebase. "Everything was Sparkley: An Experience with 2C-T-7 & Cannabis (exp8007)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2001. erowid.org/exp/8007

35 mg oral 2C-T-7 (powder / crystals)

Once again 2C-T-7 has provided me with a wonderful experience. I took 35 mg of 2C-T-7 (disolved in everclear) about 7:00PM and had to deal with the unsettled stomach for the first hour and a half after it kicked in (9:00PM). Pot helped settle my stomach and by about 12:00 my muscle tension had gone away and everything was just sparkley etc.

I was at a large outdoor party and enjoyed walking around and listening to music. I felt the effects until about 7:30AM the next morning as the sun rose. 2C-T-7 taken orally has given me the best visuals. I suggest that for the impatient person to smoke 5mg on some pot as you take your oral dose and then you will be cool.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8007
Published: Jul 11, 2001Views: 4,296
2C-T-7 (54) : Festival / Lg. Crowd (24), General (1)