Dexies IDoser Dose
Music - I-Doser (Dexies)
by Juniperusosteosperm7
Citation:   Juniperusosteosperm7. "Dexies IDoser Dose: An Experience with Music - I-Doser (Dexies) (exp79953)". Erowid.org. Jul 19, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79953

I downloaded a program called 'IDoser' it has tracks you listen to to simulate the experience of almost any drug under the sun. I chose the dose called 'Dexies'. I prepared for the dose by lying on my living room couch and i put a shirt over my eyes (light is supposed to be a distraction). I put on my headphones and started the dose.

Very soon after starting the dose I began to feel very relaxed. I felt like I was asleep but I was still capable of logical thought. I drifted deeper into the trip and suddenly felt like I was having a ketamine like experience. I was somewhere in the sky. All space consisted of a solid purple except for the soft detailed clouds beneath me. I felt as if I was traveling at a very high speed and there were tunnels filled with swirling futuristic lights in the corners of my vision. I was absolutely euphoric. I felt as if I had evolved past the point of having a body. It was a very pleasing experience, leaving me a more positive person.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79953
Published: Jul 19, 2009Views: 10,605
Music (457) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1), Alone (16)