Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Like a Sugar High
Aripiprazole (Abilify)
by Raquel
Citation:   Raquel. "Like a Sugar High: An Experience with Aripiprazole (Abilify) (exp79887)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79887

30 mg insufflated Pharms - Aripiprazole (ground / crushed)

I first started smoking weed at 15 and I loved it. But about half a year later, I got bored of it so I tried other things such as shrooms, extacy, LSD, and salvia.

By the end of the school year, I got prescribed with Zolof and Abilify and I had this curiosity of snorting these pills. I've heard Abilify could do something, so I snorted 30 mg of it.

My body was tingling everywhere and I wanted to dance non-stop. It was pretty fun, its kinda like sugar high but a bit more better than that. But since I'm prescribed, I had to take a bigger dosage. My other friends take about 20 mg and that trips them out in a way, so I guess abilify is alright.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79887
Published: Jul 11, 2009Views: 40,116
Pharms - Aripiprazole (422) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)