Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Starting to Work
Mirtazapine
by Existentialcrisis
Citation:   Existentialcrisis. "Starting to Work: An Experience with Mirtazapine (exp79875)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79875

15 mg oral Pharms - Mirtazapine (daily)

It's been about two months on Mirtazapine. I've gained ten pounds, but I was a bit underweight to begin with (been taking a stimulant drug for ADD [vyvanse]), so that is all right, but I don't want to gain any more. My mood has improved overall. I haven't sat around all day wanting to cry after about the first two weeks. I do get better sleep. I'm looking forward to my life on Mirtazapine. Dreams have been fucking crazy!

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79875
Published: Jul 11, 2009Views: 23,926
Pharms - Mirtazapine (311) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)