A Night of Negations
MDMA, Olanzapine (Zyprexa), Migraines & Mushrooms (Primdordia)
by Anarchistbarbie
Citation:   Anarchistbarbie. "A Night of Negations: An Experience with MDMA, Olanzapine (Zyprexa), Migraines & Mushrooms (Primdordia) (exp79802)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79802

5 mg oral Pharms - Olanzapine (daily)
  T+ 0:00 100 mg oral MDMA
  T+ 2:00 .5 g smoked Mushrooms (plant material)

I have a manic disorder. I also really like to trip. Now that I am on Zyprexa this is interestingly difficult most of the time. I recently attempted to enjoy MDMA. I've done it pre-Zyprexa and liked it a lot. I took the MDMA orally (I'm always on the Zyprexa, 5mg per day). I got some effect, mostly just heightened physical sensations, and an overall feeling of well-being. Unfortunately, about 2 hours later I also had the beginnings of a nasty migraine. To resolve the headache, I smoked about half a gram of primordia (baby psylocibe mushrooms. 10 minutes later the headache was gone. I never did get much more out of the MDMA, but hey - a feeling of well-being isn't a bad thing.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79802
Published: Jul 11, 2009Views: 14,316
MDMA (3), Pharms - Olanzapine (260), Mushrooms (39), Migraines (154) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)