Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
So Powerful
MDPV
by hoot10
Citation:   hoot10. "So Powerful: An Experience with MDPV (exp79796)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2017. erowid.org/exp/79796

IV MDPV (powder / crystals)

AWESOME!

Male 25 years, experienced with ~50 substances, too many psychedelics. Sometimes I enjoy dopamine stimulants mostly for sexual - tantric, purposes, I have pretty much tried them all. But one really gets the points! Allow me to explain:

Mood relaxed, ok. Bought 100mg MDPV for 10e, dealer said it's one hit.
Produces clear solution with no need of filtration after dissolving the powder to 1,5ml of water. This was then loaded to 2,5ml syringe, with 0,45 tip, good vein was spotted and the solution injected rapidly, this is where the fun starts:

Effects take place instantly, massive dopamine flood takes over, intensifying with every heartbeat the orgasmic come up period lasted for 2 hours, then stayed constant. This gives so much better and more powerful than anything, the experience is very sexual in nature. So powerful that I just cannot achieve this with any amount of speed, crack or anything previously invented. This is the best available, there is no question about it!

Experience lasted total 6 hours and more was taken. I injected 300mg in the period of 28 hours, every time I got same or better 2-hour rush. After 300mg consumed I reached my top limit and my thoughts became slightly paranoid and psychotic and I started to see some visuals, so I stopped use. Personally I did not have bad comedown, much less than with one night with speed.

This is probably the best sex drug there is.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79796
Published: Feb 24, 2017Views: 2,219
MDPV (377) : Glowing Experiences (4), Sex Discussion (14), General (1), Unknown Context (20)