Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
No Effect Whatsoever
Salvia officinalis (Common Sage)
by Please Be Original
Citation:   Please Be Original. "No Effect Whatsoever: An Experience with Salvia officinalis (Common Sage) (exp79682)". Erowid.org. Jul 2, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79682

0.5 joints/cigs smoked Salvia officinalis (dried)

So I was bored one day and decided to smoke something. I couldn't quite think of anything that would be good for smoking until I remembered that I had some sage leaves in my kitchen cupboard.

So anyway, I took a bunch of dried leaves and sprinkled them into half a sticky note with crused wet paper as a filter, rolled up the note and lit up. The taste was sweet but harsh. I smoked the whole thing down and then threw out the 'filter'. I sat for about two hours and noticed nothing at all. Everything seemed to be perfectly normal.

Synopsis: It's a pleasent tasting herb but has no effect.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79682
Published: Jul 2, 2009Views: 12,992
Salvia officinalis (475) : General (1), Alone (16)