Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
No Advantage in Mixing These
Mephedrone, TFMPP & BZP
by julien
Citation:   julien. "No Advantage in Mixing These: An Experience with Mephedrone, TFMPP & BZP (exp79652)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79652

85 mg oral Piperazines - BZP
  T+ 0:00 12 mg oral Piperazines - TFMPP
  T+ 1:30   insufflated 4-Methylmethcathinone
  T+ 1:45   insufflated 4-Methylmethcathinone

I happened to have on my possession in preparation for an upcoming party some mephedrone and some BZP. I am a little bit worried because still very little is known about mephedrone and a simple google search find no result for the combination of these two substances. I took on myself to test it with moderate dosage. I took orally 85mg bzp and 12mg tfmpp.

An our and a half later I was definately under the effect of the bzp. At this point I decide to make a test, I snorted a very very small amount of mephedrone. And what happened at this moment stupefactied me, in a matter of seconds of snorting the small bump I felt the bzp high desapeared, left only with a slight stoned feeling. After 15 minutes on this disappointing state, I did more mephedrone and felt the expected mephedrone high, I did not use anymore BZP that night. I did not notice an increase in heart rate of the mixing of the 2 substances.

In conclusion, it appears to be no advantage in mixing these two substances, as the mephedrone appears to cancel the euphoric type of high that is felt with bzp.

[Reported Dose: '85mg bzp, 12mg TFMPP, 500mg mephedron']

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79652
Published: Jul 23, 2009Views: 10,995
4-Methylmethcathinone (458), BZP (101), TFMPP (100) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)