Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We take Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Great Time
Cocaine & Alprazolam
by copperfield
Citation:   copperfield. "Great Time: An Experience with Cocaine & Alprazolam (exp79616)". Erowid.org. Mar 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/79616

4 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
    repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Right now I can already tell you that this feeling was definitely a 10/10. I can't quite remember all of the details of the night. Anyway, I started out by taking about two 2mg tablets of Xanax. I had about 40 bars so I was on a binge for about 3 days, and my tolerance was high. The point is that I had a good xannied out feeling. I wasn't afraid of anything. My friend picked up a gram of cocaine and offered to share it with me. I had read on the internet about the dangers of mixing the drugs. So yeah were doing about 1 line every 30 mins. It was absolutely great. Usually when I do cocaine alone, alongside the great euphoria also comes that shitty anxiety, usually when I think about running out or what not. But the Xanax took care of all that. I had no care in the world and felt incredible from the cocaine. I went to bed easily as hell too. 10/10

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79616
Published: Mar 20, 2018Views: 1,396
Cocaine (13), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)