Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Eye Opener
MDMA
by nick
Citation:   nick. "Eye Opener: An Experience with MDMA (exp79614)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/79614

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Well, its the next day, and I feel reborn. I had previously been very afraid to try ecstasy, but to my great surprise, It was a very fun and peaceful. I was at my friends property near a river and some friends had been doing this for the past couple of days, so I tried it. It was awesome, I felt nothing but pure peace, I was also drinking a lot of beer with no noticeable bad effects. I feel reborn today. No hangover present at all. One funny thing was when I got home at around 3:30 AM i walked out into my front yard, and sat down to look at the sky, my cat came over to me and I just kept petting him and telling him i loved him. I felt so connected to everything living, I was capable of empathizing with anyone or anything. It was a very personal but also a social experience, I will cherish this experience forever.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79614
Published: Aug 9, 2018Views: 257
MDMA (3) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)