Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Cool Visuals
Seroquel (Quetaiphe), Imipramine & Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by WatersMoon110
Citation:   WatersMoon110. "Cool Visuals: An Experience with Seroquel (Quetaiphe), Imipramine & Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp79596)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79596

200 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine (daily)
  275 mg oral Unknown (daily)
  400 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (daily)

I take these three medicines, as prescribed by my Psychiatrist, for severe depression. I take them exactly as prescribed.

After I take the Seroquel at bedtime, I start to feel tired about three hours later. When I turn out the light I am treated to amazing visuals until I fall asleep. Crazy geometric shapes in different colors move around in my vision. I just think of this as a positive side effect from the medications I need to take to be mentally stable.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79596
Published: Jun 25, 2009Views: 30,286
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : Medical Use (47), General (1), Not Applicable (38)