Help us reach 20 reviews in 2018! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Nice but There's a Definite Comedown
4-Methylmethcathinone
by Monday morning
Citation:   Monday morning. "Nice but There's a Definite Comedown: An Experience with 4-Methylmethcathinone (exp79540)". Erowid.org. Jun 24, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79540

500 mg   4-Methylmethcathinone

I had heard from many people that this was a new wonder drug that had no comedown, (chance would be a fine thing) this is simply not true. Although it doesn't leave me feeling suicidle like other drugs, there is that same old 'Oh no, it's Monday morning' feeling with aching muscles and a sense of loss. That said I had a really good time on it. I often vomit on e's so it was nice to avoid that. Overall I would say that this drug compares to the best e that I have ever taken. So it being legal is cool as I don't have to buy it of some shady geezer whilst gambling with my life wondering what's in it.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79540
Published: Jun 24, 2009Views: 10,617
4-Methylmethcathinone (458) : Unknown Context (20), Hangover / Days After (46), General (1)