Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Pink Fog
Sophora secundiflora
by Wanderer
Citation:   Wanderer. "Pink Fog: An Experience with Sophora secundiflora (exp79450)". Erowid.org. Jun 18, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79450

2 seeds oral Sophora secundiflora

There was both physical disorientation as well as rather bizarre hallucinations. The hallucinations weren't like I get from LSD or mescaline--they looked like real things. I thought at one point that my father appeared before me--the image turned into pink fog and was gone. It was winter at the time and I also managed to lean back on the grill of a heater. I didn't notice I was being burned until I heard the sizzling sound. I didn't have a shirt on. There was also considerable gastric pain associated with the experience.

[reported dose: 'Two of the inner seeds']

Exp Year: 1975ExpID: 79450
Published: Jun 18, 2009Views: 7,530
Sophora secundiflora (402) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5)