Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
These Don't Mix
Kratom (10x extract) & Tobacco
by Golux
Citation:   Golux. "These Don't Mix: An Experience with Kratom (10x extract) & Tobacco (exp79319)". Erowid.org. Jul 1, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79319

smoked Kratom (extract - 10x)
    smoked Tobacco

I don't smoke much tobacco, and it may be that it is simply a Bad Drug. But I've always enjoyed it combined with marijuana (spliffs). I love the euphoria and clear, slowed-time meditation aspects of Kratom, and was hoping this would combine with the strange electric feeling and (left-brained?) focus I find tobacco imparts. And, I haven't been able to find pot for ages.

I rolled a small tobacco cigarette with a few crushed leaves of kratom (mostly as filler; I understand it takes quite a bit to achieve anything in smoked form) and a tiny amount of 10x kratom powder (dipped the end of a chopstick into the bag). This last was added only to the half of the cigarette (the far half). It was a pleasant smoke.

Instantly regretted it as I heated up, started sweating, became dizzy and slightly nauseated, lost motor / tactile coordination, and got the shakes. The effects have lasted for the better part of an hour, which I am weathering lying down. I would sooner eat a pound of nag champa than try this again.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79319
Published: Jul 1, 2009Views: 12,068
Kratom (203), Tobacco (47) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)