Pretty Euphoric
H.B. Woodrose
by PacmaniaC
Citation:   PacmaniaC. "Pretty Euphoric: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp7898)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2002. erowid.org/exp/7898

5 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose

Well, first I really should tell you that this is the first drug, except for alcohol and nicotine, that I have ever tried. I had read in many places that the maximum dose was about 7-8 seeds. My goal with eating the seeds was to get a full blown psychedelic experience, but since I only had managed to get 5 seeds, I figured that would be good enough for the time.

I chewed the 5 seeds well for about 6 minutes and then I took some hot coffe to swallow them. Almost instantly I felt like something was tickeling me inside my head, a little bit like when I haven't had a smoke for a big while and then finally finds a cigarette. But this feeling was muuuch stronger and intense. Then I started to feel ill. Almost like motion sickness, but it wasn't that bad, I just laid myself down in the bathroom for about 25 minutes and then jumped up quickly, and then I was okay. My arms and legs felt numb and it felt as someone was tickeling them, and the tickeling inside my head continued for about 6 hours. It was also a bit sexually stimulating.

With 5 seeds I only felt good and really happy and euphoric for about 6 hours. It was really worth the nausea, I can tell you that! Next time I'll take 10 of them! Its really worth trying!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 7898
Published: Aug 28, 2002Views: 7,458
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)